Do you want to play a CD in your new car?
If so, you usually might need a CD player. However, there are ways to play CDs in newer cars with no cd player. If you have such a car, you might think that there is no way to play CDs in such a car.
That’s not true!
There are a few ways in which you can do so.
I will today share with you a couple of these methods. With the help of these methods, playing CDs in your new car without cd player is undoubtedly possible.
How to play CDs in newer cars with no cd player?
The most obvious method is to use an external or a portable CD player. Once you do so, you can play CDs in newer cars with no cd player. I will highlight the step-by-step process below to help you out.
1. You have to take the external cd player with you into the car.
2. Thereafter, you have to look at the USB port in your car. Newer cars come with an auxiliary port as well as USB ports.
3. You have to connect the external cd player with the USB player. The other end of the USB player should be connected to the USB port in your car.
4. Once you have connected this, you have to insert the CD into the external cd player. After that, you can play it. The good news is that you can easily control the volume as well as other settings from the CD player. The speakers of the car will reflect the new settings accordingly. Consequently, it will be easier for you to play the CD.
The best thing about using an external cd player is that it is not that expensive. You can easily buy it online. Moreover, it has an Aux as well as a USB port. That is why connecting it to your car through any of the methods is not going to be a problem.
When you connect the external cd player with your car for the first time, it might take a minute or so to synchronize. However, after that, it can easily detect the external cd player in a jiffy. You will not have to wait for a long time after that to play the CD through the external cd player.
As you can see, this is one of the easiest ways to play cd players in your new car, even if you do not have a CD player in the car. There is another option which you have as well. I will go into the 2nd method below.
If, for some reason, the first method is not feasible, you can certainly try out the 2nd one.
Once you have such a player, you have to just to follow a few steps to play the CD.
1. You have to either use an aux cable to connect it to the aux input of your car. Other than that, you can use the USB port as well.
2. In that case, you can view the video on the screen of the player and the audio through the speakers of your car. If you want to view the video as well, this method is perfect for you.
3. Once you connect either the USB port or the auxiliary input, it is time to simply play the CD through the portable player. The streaming will happen on the screen, and the audio will be streamed through the speakers of your car.
If you want to enjoy the video as well as the audio experience, the 2nd method works better.
Method one involving just an external CD player is suitable for audio-only. The 2nd method is for video as well as audio streaming.
Why do these methods work with newer cars?
Truth be told, the methods which I have highlighted above will work only for newer cars. There are quite a few reasons for the same. These include:
1. Availability of ports:
Both methods require either an aux port or a USB port. Only when the car has either of these you can go ahead and connect the external CD player or the video DVD player with your car. Otherwise, you will not have an interface to connect the same.
2. Seamless connectivity mechanism:
The newer cars have a seamless connectivity mechanism. Once you plug the cable into the auxiliary input or the USB port, you need to press the play button from the external CD player or the video DVD player. Once you press the play button, you can hear the audio through your car’s speaker. You will not have to worry about undertaking any other step.
The older cars are devoid of these ports. Not only that, if you have ports, the connectivity mechanism is not that seamless either. It is very difficult to synchronize any kind with them. Due to the same, playing CDs in those cars is not that easy.
On the other hand, the newer ones offer easy connectivity mechanism.
So, even if you do not have a CD player in your car, you can still play CDs. The methods which I have highlighted above can help you with the same. Moreover, the two methods which I have highlighted above are suitable for most cars. You can easily take your pick between these methods. In fact, the players which you need for these methods are easy to procure. You can order them online as well. Moreover, they can last for years together. Due to the same, when you choose any of the two methods, it will become easier for you to play the CDs for a long time.